JOB WIN: Water systems engineering support
Haden Freeman has been awarded a contract to support a new client with process engineering expertise.
The project includes the following activities:
- Site review and walk down of cooling water P&IDs
- Obtaining site measurement data
- Analysis and calculation of cooling water loadings
- Production of cooling tower specification
- Liaison with cooling tower vendors and assistance with selection.
- PFD for RO treatment of bore hole water
- Preliminary sizing of equipment
- Order of magnitude costs
The Haden Freeman engineering team are renowned for utilising their operating plant experience in the design phases of projects.