JOB WIN: Modification of CIP transfer lines
HFL has been awarded the contract for a concept design for modifications to a control system for a global bio-pharmaceutical company.
The updates will include 6 new CIP routes and HFL will provide the following:
- Mark up of existing Block Cable Diagrams (BCDs) and C&I layout
- Production of preliminary control philosophy and specification
- A Project Programme will be provided for the completion of detailed design, install, commissioning and validation.
- A fixed price for the detailed design element of works.
- +/-30% costs for the installation, commissioning and validation.
Haden Freeman carries its own internal software team which is familiar with many DCS and PLC/SCADA platforms.