JOB WIN: HAC and HAZID
The client is establishing one of the UK’s largest portfolios of biomass and waste to energy facilities, which will have the potential to divert over 1 million tonnes of waste each year from landfill and deliver vital additional electricity capacity to the national grid.
Haden Freeman has been awarded the contract to:
- Review the existing Hazardous Area Classification (HAC) of the plant and incorporate any changes due to plant modifications or flammable / explosive properties of materials.
- To update all current HAC drawings as required following the review and produce any additional drawings required.
- To produce AutoCAD Drawings of all existing unchanged HAC drawings currently provided as hand mark-up.
- To generate a full site plan showing all hazardous areas and referencing individual HAC drawings.
- To prepare, Chair and document a HAZID study
HFL has completed process safety work for a multitude of blue chip companies around the world.